Saturday, October 2, 2010

Who Says You Have to Unpack? Been All Around the World and That's a Matter of Fact

We are getting closer to being unpacked.  Yes, it has been a week.  Yes, normal people would have been hosting dinner parties by now in a box-free apartment.  Yes, we have about a quarter left to go.  But, I'm working on it!  Stop judging me!  We got the staples unpacked like plates, yarn, and my Felicity box set.  We are able to function day to day with the things we have already unpacked.  It is just the other stuff that we don't immediately need that is just dragging on.  I  cannot justify unpacking my books when I could be knitting.  There's always have something else I would rather be doing.  I'd rather play Boggle, I'd rather paint my fingernails, I'd rather do laundry, I'd rather spin, etc.  Today is no different as it is Sheep and Wool time.  We are heading down to fiber festival this afternoon regardless of how this apartment looks.  Not to mention, the rains have lifted and the sun is shining, lighting the way to the Fall Fiber Festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment