Monday, October 25, 2010

Come on Feel the Noise

It has been a long 24 hours.  The Harry Potter-athon went all night long.  There are 6 of those damn movies!  At 4 AM, I woke up to some kind of sorcery going on across the courtyard.  And, if I can't sleep, neither is Mr. Cutthroat.  I sent him over there to ask him to cast a audio reductus spell on the speakers.  I felt like I was watching a really boring version of Rear Window.  I could see Mr. Cutthroat at the door and the neighbor looking awkwardly through the peep hole and taking a split second to decide whether or not he was going to answer.  All in all, it ended well.  I think he was kind of embarrassed that he was 30ish and watching 12 hours worth of Ron Weasley.  I wonder if he looks into our apartment and sees how utterly lame we are over here.  He's probably thinking, "All that girl does is make yarn and the Gordon's Fisherman she lives with just watches Dances With Wolves."  I will say that I have attempted to do the Harry Potter-athon in many instances.  I just can't sit for that long without moving, especially during the Luna Lovegood stages.  Tonight, I am turning the air conditioner on.  In October.  I need one good night's sleep without hearing Lord Voldemort in my dreams, packing up my car with homemade life jackets, so we can go to the beach.  Dreams are definitely weirder with a subliminal Harry Potter message. 

No comments:

Post a Comment