Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cause That Was My Favorite Year

I am getting ready to start my first Christmas project of the season.  It seems like Christmas is so far off.  I guess we do have two more holidays between now and then.  But, if you don't get a jump on the red and green knits, you will succumb to the tryptophan and it is all downhill from there.  Last year, I was super ambitious and I made knits for all the ladies in my family.  This year, I have so much going on for Cutthroat Yarn on Etsy, and I am very happy for that.  I will barely have time to knit baby booties!  I am pretty sure the furry members of the Cutthroat family will be glad to hear I will not have time to knit them tiny hats and sweaters, as they are definitely not fans of my knitting.  I am anxious to get going on Christmas themes in my knitting.  Knit up some trees and Santas and break out the eggnog.  The year is almost over and it is hard for me to believe.  I feel as if I can remember every part of every day, although I am sure that is not the case.  I tend to leave the parts out of my memory where I have been embarrassed, wrong, or otherwise stupid.  And, although I am trying extremely hard, I cannot seem to forget the time when we rented Paul Blart: Mall Cop.  I am still working on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment