Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Uno, Dos, Tres, It's On

My favorite night to knit is always Tuesdays.  The key to being a productive knitter, at least for me, is to have something interesting going on in the background.  And, Tuesdays mean Teen Moms.  I sit down on the couch with my Crystal Light Fruit Punch, a knitting project, and a healthy dose of Gary taking naps and driving around in his van.  Teen Moms is not something you have to actively watch.  It can be on in the background while you are counting rows and still get the basic gist that Farrah is a total idiot.  (Geese not ducks!)  For the project I am making now, I am cabling.  Those who have done a cable project know that keeping track of your rows requires a certain amount of concentration.  Teen Moms is the absolute limit to what I can watch while cabling.  I have learned the hard way that I cannot cable at Ktog.  There is too much wine and conversation that requires my full attention.  I have definitely had to rip out a project or two during Ktog.  Never again.  I don't know what I am going to be able to jump into once this season is over.  I am open to suggestions that don't involve Cougar Town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment