Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Move Along, Move Along

My house is in utter chaos!  The Cutthroat family has started packing and it isn't pretty.  On a whim, we packed most of our kitchen utensils and spices.  We've also stopped buying groceries because it is less to move.  Our grand plan seemed like it was making sense.  That is, until today.  I cannot, cannot, cannot eat Hamburger Helper for two weeks.  This plan will need to be amended, stat!  I have prioritized my life and food is clearly at the bottom and my wheel will be the last to get packed.  I hate moving.  If I could die in the house I am currently in, I would, and not because I like it.  I wonder how heavy 10,000 yards of yarn is going to be when carrying it up an elevatorless building?  I wonder if I can train my cats to act as pack mules.

No comments:

Post a Comment