Saturday, September 18, 2010

How'd I Turn My Meat Shirt Inside Out?

I have been interested in knitting with unconventional objects as of late, not anything too out of the box though.  I have seen yarn made out of t-shirts, jeans and those sort of things.  I need to do some research to see what the finish products look like before I go through the process of making t-shirt yarn.  It has got to be pretty durable for project, I would think.  And, I finally will have good reason to de-tshirt my dresser.  Maybe if this Lady Gaga meat dress takes off, I could always make a meat scarf.  I am not sure I could provide the refrigerator space to keep meat clothing past one wear.  I'm also unsure if I could sell a meat scarf to anyone other than the most die hard Lady Gaga fan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment