Friday, September 3, 2010

Let's Have Some Fun, My Husband's Sick, I'd Like A Pattern For Disco Knits

The plague!  The Cutthroat household has been having some health issues as of late.  I was deathly ill earlier this week and now Mr. Cutthroat is catching the same illness that is recycling through our central air ducts.  When I was laying on what I was convinced was my death bed, I didn't even have it in me to spin or knit.  That's the true sign of a sick knitter.  I had two days free of work that I could have easily spent making yarn, and it just went to waste.  I hope that this weekend makes a strong recovery so that the Mr. and I can have a solid Labor Day Weekend.  Ideally, I'd like to take my knitting beach-side while enjoying several cat naps and playing "who's probably peeing in the ocean" with members of my group.  If Pukey Mcsleepsitoff doesn't quickly get better, this is going to be a downer of a weekend.  Although, this may be an incident that I can extort in the future for cash and prizes. I will have to keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment