Friday, September 17, 2010

I Will Buy You A New Fleece, Perfect Shiny and New

This week I sent my saffron skein to be judged by the latest sheep and wool festival in my area.  I'm hoping for a good showing.  Maybe everyone who is competing, except for me, has had a really off year.  Anyone who knows me, knows that I am intensely competitive.  I would love to win against a bunch of tough entries but, I hope everyone sucks a little bit.  If I lose, Mr. Cutthroat is going to have a lot of comforting to do.  I am still going to the sheep and wool festival, though.  I am planning on purchasing my first fleece and going from start to finish in the process.  If I could shear the sheep myself, I would.  I will also spend a lot of time at the sheep and wool festival resisting buying a sheep.  There are no guarantees since I will be husbandless and extra susceptible to the cuteness of livestock.  Wish me luck on my yarn entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment