Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm From Rags to Riches

I need an intern.  My family is tired of being tricked into helping me with Cutthroat Yarn.  It starts off innocently enough with, "Hey, can you run some hot water in a bowl?  Oh, and put some yarn soak in it.  Well, while you are standing there, can you just gently place the yarn in the bowl.  Wait, you will need to wind it on the niddy noddy first."  It worked twice.  Things are really going well for Cutthroat Yarn and I truly appreciate those faithful knitters purchasing all my yarn.  It is really the best compliment to have your friends and fellow knitting veterans to knit with your yarn and order more.  My next project is knitting lessons!  I think the best way to get new customers is to go out and make some, figuratively.  I won't be "making" any people in the near future.  I am going to attack women in coffee shops that look bored.  I will be more motivated than a drug dealer at an elementary school.  I guess that's how Jay-Z started back in the day.  But, the difference is, I will not end up in jail for trying to recruit yarn addicts.  Hopefully, the similarity is that I will be a billionaire.  That much money is excessive, I just want enough to keep me in glitter, yarn, and cats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment