Thursday, November 4, 2010

You're a Sex Bomb

I have always been on the lookout for fun knits.  A knitter can live on scarves alone!  I found a few patterns for some risque knits.  Now, I am not sure how I feel about knitted lingerie, and it is certainly not something you can sell.  But, I think I may try out something small.  Can knits be sexy?  I know the sheer act of knitting doesn't really trip Mr. Cutthroat's trigger, but maybe if I made something that showed a lot of skin, it may turn his whole attitude about knitting around.  Perhaps a bra?  A bra, I can assume, would provide little or no support.  And, it would definitely show under your clothes.  I think that it is more of a novelty knit.  Maybe I can knit up some pasties and take this yarn show to some exotic dancers?  I could start a new craze!  Although, now that I'm starting to think about it, I don't know how pasties even attach.  Are they stickers?  Are they suction cups?  My husband claims he has never seen one in person, but he seems oddly confident they are stickers.  Once again, more topics I need to look into further.

1 comment:

  1. You definitely need to figure this out and report back by Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete