Tuesday, November 23, 2010

You'd Think I Ought to Be Used to That by Now

"You are starting to look like an alpaca," Mr. Cutthroat pointed out at lunch today. I couldn't argue. In fact, I kind of agree with him. Almost every article of clothing I wear is covered in a layer of beige fiber. This might be an insider trading tip but, I would recommend every reader buy stock in those little lint rollers that are basically backwards masking tape rolls. I go through them constantly. People on the street probably get the impression that I am some crazy cat lady who hoards animals. When they see me on the commute to work, they are probably imagining what my house looks like, thinking that I live like an episode of Hoarders with cats running across my stove and mummified cats under my sofa cushions. My cats are probably annoyed at the extra layer of fur they are carrying around. And, as far as Mr. Cutthroat is concerned, I will keep pulling fiber out of his beard. But, I will not attempt to recard it into the stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment