Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Your Cheatin' Heart Will Tell on You

Alec Baldwin is officially in. 
As a confident married couple, there are still those celebrities with whom you find so attractive, you may consider a one time fling.   My husband and I have our respective lists.  His is full of the same old stereotypes like Scarlett Johansson and Christina Hendricks.  Yeah, yeah, I'm really concerned about the remote possibility that Scarlett is walking down the street and she sees my husband and thinks, I'm going for it despite Ryan Reynolds.  I'm sure my husband thinks the same about my prospects.  Now, I have decided to amend my list to include Alec Baldwin.  The tide started turning toward him once he knitted in an episode of 30Rock.  And, it really grew after watching It's Complicated for the 23rd time.  The big decision comes with deciding who to take out.
1.  Chad Ochocinco.  I love a man who can commit to his career with a name change that is utter nonsense, when translated.  Also, have you seen his body?  He stays. 
2.  Clive Owen.  Foreign accent.  He stays. 
3.  Ryan Gosling.  He is very pretty.  But, he did dump Rachael McAdams and I love her almost as much as Taylor Swift. 
4.  Jack Black.  This is a weird crush, and I fully admit that.  He may have to go.
5.  Ryan Dunn.  Of Jackass fame, great beard.  And, I do appreciate a nice beard. 
Sorry, Jack Black, you are out.  I am going with Alec Baldwin. 
Now, to make it official, I need to knit it up into a little swatch.  As a warning:  Scarlett better keep her mitts off of my husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment