Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Whole Damn World is Just as Obsessed

Due to the incredible response of my first "guest post" on Mrs. Cutthroat's blog, I've been invited back.  I hope I can live up to your expectations.  Mrs. Cutthroat has introduced me to an array of amazing television shows: 16 and Pregnant, which lead to Teen Moms, the Real Housewives of Atlanta, New York, Orange County, Bethenny Getting Married and Bethenny Ever After. That's just to name a few.  These shows don't follow my normal television patterns, especially the "reality" nature of them, but I'm drawn to them for so many different reasons.  I love the drama, the ridiculousness of the shows and at times how much better I feel about my life while I watch a well-timed "reality train wreck."  I really appreciate Mrs. Cutthroat forcing me to watch her shows because now I enjoy watching Janelle ruin her life week after week on Teen Mom 2 and crazy fights between blond, botoxed socialites on Real Housewives.  I cannot help how much I enjoy this trash TV.  Luckily I have Cutthroat Yarn to help promote and support to provide some constructive purpose in my life.  But I'm working on convincing Mrs. Cutthroat to offer 10% of the profits of certain knitted items to go to paying for Janelle's (from Teen Mom 2) bail the next time her and her "prince charming" end up in the "clink." 

No comments:

Post a Comment