Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Red Letter Day

I cannot believe that this day has finally come.  I have been waiting for this day for 10 months.  I.  Finished.  My.  Cashmere.  Scarf.  I got all the way through the yarn, with the exception of what is in the picture.  I put the penny there for reference.  Imagine being so fed up with a project that you give up with that much yarn left to go.  I just couldn't do it for one more second.  And, since I am attempting to live my life more like a winner, I thought:  what would Charlie Sheen do?  Well, it is a trick question because he is such a winner, he can just think up a scarf and it is so.  I will never, ever, never take on this project again.  But, this terrible cloud has an immensely thick silver lining.  I haven't knitted anything for Mr. Cutthroat.  Now, he thinks this scarf is the bees knees and who am I to keep him from owning it?  So, I have killed two birds with one stone by knitting this tedious scarf.  I am so happy to be done.  Next project:  purpley merino wool!

No comments:

Post a Comment