Thursday, March 10, 2011

You Can Stand Under My Umbrella

I wish there was a way to knit some rainwear.  Where we live, and pretty much everywhere in the US, March is coming in like a lion.  It is raining everywhere.  We are in that weird weather space where it is too warm to wear anything knitted and it is too rainy to knit outdoors.  When it gets nice and warm and dry, I love to knit outdoors.  I have to keep the business going even in the summer when I can't don a fancy knitted hat with earmuffs!  When I knit in the park, I appear to others like a dog walking on its hind legs.  People are surprised to see knitting these days.  Although, I feel that recently knitting is making a serious comeback.  But, that may be only because 90% of the people I hang out with knit.  I just go into serious depression when I have to pack up all the scarves, hats, and thick socks.  I will enjoy this Spring and the rainy days-but I am not happy about it.  I will make it through the rain without my knits, unless someone can figure out how to knit an umbrella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment