Wednesday, December 22, 2010

You Are the Best Thing That's Ever Been Mine

Flights were so expensive this year. This being the case, we decided to make a road trip out of our trip to my side for Christmas. We got a cat sitter, ornaments boxed up, and Taylor Swift I-pod playlist. My poor husband! Usually, people hear of my antics and they say, "oh, poor Mr. Cutthroat!" I almost never agree. This time, about 5 hours into this playlist, my husband began to sing "Mine" and I realized I am lucky to have an easy-going man in my life. To be fair, he isn't easy going all the time. He did almost rip Garmin off of the dash during the trip. But, I can't complain. Did I mention that I bought my mother a Garmin for Christmas, opened the box and proceeded to use it for two trips? This Garmin is the best thing that's never been mine. When we get to our final destination, I will rebox and wrap. The temptation to use it was too great. Get off my back!
Ps. I typed this on my phone. Forgive any glaring errors in capitalization and punctuation. Get off my back!

No comments:

Post a Comment