Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Southern Man Don't Need Him Around Anyhow

Right this second, I am stuck watching ConAir.  Not that I am watching it by choice, I just don't care enough to put up a fight.  I have yarn to spin and hats to knit, Nicholas Cage's terrible southern accent is the least of my worries.  But, it did give me a great idea to knit a bunny.  I have seen a couple of patterns I think I could tackle for Cutthroat Yarn on Etsy.  I see little animals in stores and I think that I could make the same.  I actually say that about most things I see, but putting it into action is a whole different story.  By the way, how much of this movie is a sweaty Nicholas Cage running in slow motion?  The answer, a lot.  I typically get a lot of knitting done on an airplane.  I feel flying ConAir is an exception.  I would be too concerned with having to hand tow a plane out of sand or defending my personal belongings from some other convict.  This movie is terrible.  I am going to knit someone a "Cameron Poe Kit" and it will be a bunny, a tank top, and a disgusting wig-all in a box.  I doubt that I will sell many of those.  Maybe if this was 10 years ago, I might have a better market.  Honestly, who watches this movie??

1 comment: