Monday, August 30, 2010

Leave Me Alone, I'm Spinning All Night Long-It's a Family Tradition

I am formulating a plan to put my husband to work post election.  I am going to form a modern day sweatshop.  Mr. Cutthroat can learn to comb, card, and dye yarn.  And, maybe I can go one step further by getting that Angora rabbit I have been wanting so he can comb it while I am at work.  Our apartment can be a fiber factory.  Now, I need to subtly lay the groundwork about how manly it is to comb rabbits.  This could be a little more of an undertaking than I originally anticipated.  I have been talking up the Knitting Truckers like I personally wrote the article.  Surely, my husband might relate the burly, gruff testosterone nature of a long haul trucker on the go with a kickin' beret  on his circulars.  Perhaps not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment