Wednesday, August 25, 2010

But, I Can't Help Falling in Love with Yarn

When I started knitting, I promised myself that I would only commit to doing one project at a time.  As I came to know more and more knitters, I heard the horror stories from the ladies about rooms of unfinished projects.  Well, patterns cross your eye, you run across that once in a lifetime dye lot, or -gasp- a sale and it happens.  Right now, I've got socks, a cashmere scarf, and two skeins of yarn floating in the unfinished air.  Cutthroat Yarn has motivated me to finish all these projects and get back on track.  I have got to put my blinders on and bypass all that fancy fiber and yarn until I get some of these projects locked up.  No thank you, tiny baby sweater!  Not now, laptop cover!  And, not so fast, hipster tie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment