Wednesday, February 6, 2013

There's No One Else to Blame

You turn around and it is a new year, and you haven't blogged in 6 months.  In lieu of blogging, I have immersed myself in fiber arts, but more importantly, life in general.  Along the way, I have been to several yarn stores in every city where I have visited.  Recently, I have been spinning everything but sheep's wool.  I've been on a "can I make yarn out of that?" phase.  The verdict:  yes, you can make yarn out of anything.  The only problem with all the spinning taking place in this far too tiny domicile is that I was forced to rent out a whole storage unit to store my fiber.  It isn't like I am a hoarder because I have the fiber organized.  Right?  I mean, it isn't like I am the lady on Hoarders that moved a a Tupperware container and found a mummified cat.  Right?  I guess if I just keep it contained I won't show up on A&E saying, "That's my yak fiber from Savannah!  You can't throw that away!"

No comments:

Post a Comment